International 2350 loader

The 2350 loader is made for larger tractors, it would be way out in front of the tractor ,not much traction on rear tires.

there are loaders that WILL fit a Major, but the IH2350 (or 2250 for that matter) is not one of them. I don't know offhand the make of this loader on my Major, but they were born together, about 65 years ago.
IMG_20180501_133500193 (2).jpg

there are loaders that WILL fit a Major, but the IH2350 (or 2250 for that matter) is not one of them. I don't know offhand the make of this loader on my Major, but they were born together, about 65 years ago.
View attachment 64312
Thanks for the info all. I'm having a hard time finding what will fit, so if you get any ideas or find out what yours is please let me know. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info all. I'm having a hard time finding what will fit, so if you get any ideas or find out what yours is please let me know. Thanks again.

First question you ask of any loader that's for sale is, "Did this loader come off a Fordson Major?"

If it didn't come off of a Fordson Major, you don't want it.

At that time the loader market was the Wild West. There were dozens of brands out there, so telling you to look for one specific brand and model of loader would be severely limiting your options. You could be looking for Brand X Model Y, and pass right over a perfectly good loader that will bolt right on your tractor made by some regional manufacturer from your area.

It also has a lot to do with condition. You're talking about decades-old equipment here. Being fixated on a specific brand and model, but only being able to find worn out, bent, and broken examples, does you no good. You'd be better off with the off-brand loader that isn't as highly regarded, but is in much better condition.

I probably should have reworded that title to: what loaders any brand will fit with some adjustments made etc and the condition would have to be reasonable or be able to be welded or some repairs etc. Thanks for the advice.

I probably should have reworded that title to: what loaders any brand will fit with some adjustments made etc and the condition would have to be reasonable or be able to be welded or some repairs etc. Thanks for the advice.
Unfortunately that's not a question anyone can answer without sending you off on a wild goose chase for a loader that may not exist. Most of the time the ad just says "loader" anyway, and the owner has no idea what brand or model the loader they're selling is.

If you're willing and able to make the modifications any loader that came off a tractor roughly the same physical size as your Fordson can be made to fit. That's where it helps to know what tractor the loader came off of. It's probably best to not waste your time chasing down ads with limited or no information in them.

Spend enough time in this search and you'll become pretty proficient at identifying loaders.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back