International 2500 Liader/Backhoe

PineRiverPat

New User
Hello All. I'm looking for manuals and a few parts. I don't know much about this old guy but hoping I get er running again. I could make some use out of the hoe. Service manual would be great. Directions to parts would be great too. Thanks very much.

Hello All. I'm looking for manuals and a few parts. I don't know much about this old guy but hoping I get er running again. I could make some use out of the hoe. Service manual would be great. Directions to parts would be great too. Thanks very much.
You asked this question last month. Did you check out the suggestions you got then? Here is a link to your previous thread.

March 2024 IH 2500 thread

Do you check eBay regularly? That will likely be one of the best chances of finding manuals.

You asked this question last month. Did you check out the suggestions you got then? Here is a link to your previous thread.

March 2024 IH 2500 thread

Do you check eBay regularly? That will likely be one of the best chances of finding manuals.
Thank you, yes I check Ebay regularly. I'm hoping to find someone that may have manuals they no longer use or need. Thank now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back