JD 1520 Hard Cab

cabisson

So - an Amazon delivery driver ran over my cab/windshield last night! I've never seen anything online regarding an original hard cab for the 1520, and I suspect this unit started its life on something else. However, I need to put together some kind of 'replacement cost' for the reports.

Does this setup look familiar to anyone? Bonus points if you have one sitting out back that you'd like to get rid of! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • squished.jpg
    squished.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
  • cab.jpg
    cab.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 30
Take your pictures to the local JD dealer and get a price to completely repair/replace it, including transportation both ways. Amazon is either self-insured or has insurance. Either way, they need to pay all costs. It's their problem, not yours. Don't settle for anything less than 100% restored.

Take your pictures to the local JD dealer and get a price to completely repair/replace it, including transportation both ways. Amazon is either self-insured or has insurance. Either way, they need to pay all costs. It's their problem, not yours. Don't settle for anything less than 100% restored.
I had honestly discounted them as an option, just because it's so old and I wasn't even sure it was a JD product! I'll give them a shot when they open tomorrow! Thanks!

I sure wish you luck with that. It'll be just like when some drunk took out 19 fence posts, my mail box and over a quarter of a mile of wire last week. They'll tell you to turn it in to your insurance company and they'll go after Amazon's insurance company. You'll have to pay your deductible and your premiums will go up if you're getting any kind of a claim free discount.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back