JD 3010 hydraulic fitting

Picture of tractor side? Does someone have an iso conversion on the tractor? I’ve never seen a Deere coupler that was a bigger size only a converted iso if you try hooking that up it will feel loose because the taper on the coupler doesn’t fit

In order to connect male hyd tip in your photo one needs to slide barrel in tractor breakaway coupler rearward then push barrel with male coupler inserted in barrel forward together then move lever on the side of barrel to turn oil flow on.

I'm trying to figure out what plug I need on a JD 3010 to connect hydraulic line to the rear remotes. I bought this

Apache 39041510 D, S114, 1/2" FNPT, Old Style Cone Male Ball Tip, Hydraulic Adapter

It doesn't fit. Did they make a 3/4 inch fitting because it seems the 1/2 is to small,
Check out this video
, at the 2:30 minute mark.

Even though he is working with a newer tractor the information about sliding the coupler barrels rearward to allow the tips to be inserted applies to your 3010.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back