JD 350C Reverser

dhs

The reverser slipped on this tractor and was rebuilt replacing just about everything with new JD parts. It locks up fine now with no slippage but the rate of shift is way too fast. Is there any adjustment?

Yes there are adjustments however you will need a service manual as it is important that it is done correctly and is fairly complicated. By complicated I mean there are certain pressures that need to be set using shims and a gauge and an adjustment screw for speed of shift. Good luck. Steve. www.pdmechanical.com

Speed of shift on a 350 is a needle screw adjustmant made on the bottom of the reverser control valve housing..Without looking at a tech manual , I don't remember which plug it is..But it's done with a straight bladed screwdriver..In to slow it down [clockwise]..It's been a bunch of years since I've done one....Maybe JDE or Lavoy remembers....

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back