John Deere 1010 R seat cushions

JRA0015

New User
Good afternoon everyone! I recently purchased a 1010 R model, the kind with the tricycle "roll-o-matic" front end, and I am having a hard time finding a new set of seat cushions. There were no cushions or back boards on the seat when I purchased it so I had nothing to go off of for ordering. I ordered the 2 piece yellow seat set from Yesterday's tractor and it is too small for the back piece to fit. After looking online I found some other tricycle 1010's with my seat and it looks to be a 3 piece. I couldn't find any 3 piece for a 1010 but I ordered the one listed for the 2010 and it is way to big to fit. I don't have any pictures of my tractor right now but I've included the ones I found on google that are the same seat that I have. I also don't have the serial number because the tag is missing on the tractor, it has had a rough life, but I know its a later model because the shifter is on top of the transmission. Does anyone know where I can get a set of seat cushions to fit this seat? I believe its original to the tractor and I don't want to replace it if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for the help.

John deere seat 3.jpg
john deere seat 2.jpg
John deere seat.jpg

I did some searching and was able to find part numbers on the jdparts site: https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/59702/referrer/navigation/pgId/290497

However, all the part numbers sub over to the 2010 part number, which it sounds like you've already ordered. Several sites I found that use the new part numbers do specify that it does not fit the 1010 series, which is concerning. If you can post a picture of your seat with the cushions you ordered that might help us get a better idea.

While not a full kit, I was able to find just the backrest cushion on the tractorpartsasap site, and it does list it as fitting the 1010, but they don't seem to have the other cushions that will fit the 1010: https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/ba...eere-r34267-109265.html#block-related-heading

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back