Just Curious

That LPTO unit was used from the SMTA,up to the early 560. my 350 pto is the same as both my SMTA and 450. Except fpr a spacer ring used to make up for the smaller tractor.

I recently removed the PTO unit from my Super MTA to replace the seals. My curious question. The PTO unit looks like the same one that is in other International tractors. Was the same unit used after the M went out of production? Ellis
Pretty sure the transmission-driven pto (non-live pto) was available as an option. According to the manual, it was available on my 300u. I even have a parts 300u with one. I'm guessing this is what you have.

Pretty sure the transmission-driven pto (non-live pto) was available as an option. According to the manual, it was available on my 300u. I even have a parts 300u with one. I'm guessing this is what you have.
After reading your question for the third time, I believe Deltared gave you the correct answer.

I also have a nonlpto 400. The pto looks like an M pto.Has the little pull rod on the left rear. Dont know if the internals are the same as M.Never had that one apart. Said tractor has no TA either,and only one hydralic valve with hoop drawbar.Basicly an M in 400 'clothes'.Those tractors had all kinds/combinations of options.However,90% had TA;LPTO; live hydralics;3 valves;fast hitch....All of which were extra cost options.

I recently removed the PTO unit from my Super MTA to replace the seals. My curious question. The PTO unit looks like the same one that is in other International tractors. Was the same unit used after the M went out of production? Ellis
Yes right up to the 660.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back