Kacie Is In The New Gate Pen

Dick L

Almost two days of rain slowed up my chores yesterday. I still got her away from Cloud. Most studs will hurt a new foal if they can.
I took pregnant Miniature horse Kacie out of the lot with Cloud last evening. It was late in the evening by the time I was able to move the
low hanging harness out of the pen area, She walked into the pen as if she was home, which did surprise me with the other horses that were
excited as she came in. She started to munch on hay as soon as I removed the lead rope. She will be calm and get settled without problems. I
will start getting her ready for the new tiny baby horse tomorrow. Suscribe, like and click on the bell so you can stay tuned for the
exciting event.
Its True Here

This will be her fifth foal. I have kept the mares open for the last three years. It is exciting to have a new foal after three years. I need
to prove to Dixie as well as myself that I have things fixed so I can take care of everything myself.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back