Looking for some OEM part numbers. 202 Massey

Clem16

New User
We are working on about a 1956 202 Massey Ferguson Industrial.

Was wondering if anyone had access to the parts catalog for it. Was looking for some OEM part numbers.

We found the parts on this site that we need, but we are looking for the original part numbers.

The part that we are replacing is the coupler plate and shaft on the front hydraulic system.

When I do a search on this site, the one that comes up that looks like it is: (Item #: 118288, Ref: 704812M93)

Called the “Lift pump adapter plate”:

And

Are the item numbers listed the correct OEM part numbers for this machine from a OEM parts category?

Thank you!
used red MN has given you the tractor parts book. Unfortunately, in the MF system, the pump drive parts you posted about will be in the loader parts book, not the tractor's parts book. You need the loader model to find the right book, although the drive parts may have been used on several models. You can use the AGCO Parts homepage Parts Book button to open the parts book search page to search for your loader, once you have the model number. Your loader originally had a model/serial number tag on it. If you can't find a tag post some pictures of it. (You might want to do this on the Massey Harris and Massey Ferguson Forum in the manufacturers section.) Here is a link to the Homepage of the AGCO Parts Books, click on Parts Book to go to the search page for parts books.

AGCO Parts homepage

Thanks Jim, I’ll dig into it. Was having trouble locating the parts in the first link that was replied to me.
I need to dig around on the machine looking for a tag to help identify serial number and exact model and year.
Anyone have any idea where that tag may be located, I’ll post some photos of the machine here when I’m home so ya all can see what I’m working on.

Thanks Jim, I’ll dig into it. Was having trouble locating the parts in the first link that was replied to me.
I need to dig around on the machine looking for a tag to help identify serial number and exact model and year.
Anyone have any idea where that tag may be located, I’ll post some photos of the machine here when I’m home so ya all can see what I’m working on.
Generally, the tag will be in the area circled. This one happens to be on the left side of the loader, some were on the right side.

img.jpg

Clem,
The parts you posted are correct. I purchased the shaft from this site. The only issue was the coupling rubbing on the bolster. I cleaned it up with a grinder and no further issues.

What the current part numbers are is somewhat confusing. My 202 is a 1957ish. I believe it's a Davis 102 loader. At some point M-F bought out Davis. So.... AGCO calls it a 200 series. Jim might have some imput here.

All this is really a mute point as AGCO has very little parts available for this style loader. The spool valve, hose assemblies, and filter are long obsolete. Any good hydraulic shop can make hoses and repair cylinders. An after market filter can be fitted. The hydraulic pump is a standard SAE configuration.

I looked through the parts book and I believe the numbers pictured below to be correct for a 202. (The parts you posted ARE correct)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_213332_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_213332_Chrome.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240511_213325_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_213325_Chrome.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 5
Clem,
The parts you posted are correct. I purchased the shaft from this site. The only issue was the coupling rubbing on the bolster. I cleaned it up with a grinder and no further issues.

What the current part numbers are is somewhat confusing. My 202 is a 1957ish. I believe it's a Davis 102 loader. At some point M-F bought out Davis. So.... AGCO calls it a 200 series. Jim might have some imput here.

All this is really a mute point as AGCO has very little parts available for this style loader. The spool valve, hose assemblies, and filter are long obsolete. Any good hydraulic shop can make hoses and repair cylinders. An after market filter can be fitted. The hydraulic pump is a standard SAE configuration.

I looked through the parts book and I believe the numbers pictured below to be correct for a 202. (The parts you posted ARE correct)
Without knowing the model, a parts book is marginal help at best. A number of the drive parts are common across many models.

Like you, I expect the ones he posted will work. In general, with the aftermarket parts it comes down to does the drive plate bolt up to the crank pulley. Then is the shaft the right length, does it fit the drive plate and does the other end match the pump shaft (And does it fit through the hole in the axle pin?).

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back