looking for this cylinder or replacement

45bldg

My 821 ford Loader has replacement steering cylinder on left side ..but the right side is missing a steering
cylinder...so here is the picture of the left side cylinder ..There is no manufactures name , just a picture of an
American flag. it has a 5'8 rod and travel is about 11.. Does anyone know of this brand? If not I will take
another cylinder of same dimentions and 5'8 rod......I did see one on Amazon and I think it might work? here is a
picture with information about it... will this one work?

Modern shows he has 29 posts already. And the requirement to have a certain number of text posts was removed several months ago.

A ways down the page below the text box is a red bar that says upload photos/videos. Use the choose files button below that bad to upload pictures from your device. About 7 mbps is the maximum size of pictures per post, it can be on picture or the total of several pictures. You can't paste pictures into a post on this site. Don't use the ing button above the text box.

I am having trouble posting the picture but I did find the cylinder with a flag..its called Alexanders in Texas ,,,I seen the
website and talked to the owner..but it was after 6 and there and was closing down... told me to call in morning...all his
prouducts have the American flag on them...they build the cylinders there in texas...its the same ones I have

So my previous post shows the cylinder I was reffering to with the flag...but since then I did find who makes it....Alexanders tractor parts in Texas...they have alot of parts...and they manufacture this clyinder since 1985...and so tomorrow I will call them..they put a American flag on their products...reviews are good , for the most part.so
tomorrow.....maybe I can get it straighted out which one I can use ..One review did say that the brass fittings can strip out very easy,,,but at least they do have parts available to rebuild them ...thats a big thing for me...I just want to get the same cylinders on both sides ...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back