many ford 1710 offset tractors

I dont remember if I posted this photo on here or not because I'm on a few different tractor websites. Either way, I took this photo right before I sold my low clearance 1710 offset tractor. I still have the high clearance ones.
a181814.jpg

Whats your straight up assessment of these tractors. I personally like them. Ive got old Fords to. But one could argue that these to are old "30" years, and they still have the Ford Eblom. Most imporant they are still out here and going. Not parading around but working. Your views.
Jack in Mo.

Jack,

I actually bought these for collecting since ford only made about 600 of them but most people who own them still use them for farming. These are great tractors and although most people think they're too new for collecting, they are 25 to 30 years old.

Mark, I commend you. Your collection of tractors are remarkable, as well as the attachments. I never new Ford produced a offset. I have a offset tractor but its red and was manufacturered 66 years ago.
keep up the good work!
Jack
ps. Where are you located.

Very nice line up, there are several that are still being used here in NC that were once used on tobacco farms but now work the retired tobacco farmers gardens. I figure you have this piece of lit but thought I'd share in case you didn't. I also inclosed some pics of my buddies offsets.
a181845.jpg

a181846.jpg

a181846.jpg

a181847.jpg

a181848.jpg

Zack,

Yes I do have that flyer along with the original tractor manual for each tractor and a manual for the 417 cultivators and side dressers. Your buddies 1710s look nice! Does he still have the rops for the high clearance one? Did he buy them new? What are the serial numbers on his? I've never seen one with a serial number higher than 500.

The pics are fine,still shows what they are :) The 1710 offset is my favorite tractor out there so I enjoy seeing others.

I recently acquired a 1710 and am looking for the 417 cultivators if any of you guys know of any. Place I got the tractor from scrapped all the implements for all the tractors when they got bought out

I recently acquired a 1710 and am looking for the 417 cultivators if any of you guys know of any. Place I got the tractor from scrapped all the implements for all the tractors when they got bought out
Welcome to the Forums.

You might want to start a new post/tread of your own. Some are going to see the date this thread started (February of 2015), maybe read a post or to then move on from it, never seeing your post. Also it has been 5 or more years since any of these guys have posted anything (at least using these handles). You might get an answer but there may well be more comments directed to the original poster, not to your issue, if some one does post about this.

Start your own thread. describe your tractor and your needs. You might want to add your general location to your profile, or at least put it in your post. How far are you willing to travel or pay freight from, to get them? There are people from around the world who are members here, so you are likely going to get widespread places to check without that info.

Welcome to the Forums.

You might want to start a new post/tread of your own. Some are going to see the date this thread started (February of 2015), maybe read a post or to then move on from it, never seeing your post. Also it has been 5 or more years since any of these guys have posted anything (at least using these handles). You might get an answer but there may well be more comments directed to the original poster, not to your issue, if some one does post about this.

Start your own thread. describe your tractor and your needs. You might want to add your general location to your profile, or at least put it in your post. How far are you willing to travel or pay freight from, to get them? There are people from around the world who are members here, so you are likely going to get widespread places to check without that info.
Thank you

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back