Mark Jackson

Our Phone System is Down!

Please use the Contact us Form

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP! Thanks for your patience!

Buyer beware. He advertised some 10-20 parts on here in the photo ads and like a dummy I trusted him. He cashed the check in late February and has avoided me since. I did talk to him once when I called from a different number and I got lip service. If you see an ad from :
Mark Jackson
117100N
3720Rd Okemah OK 74859
(539)299-1410
[email protected]

Run fast.

Call the Better Business Bureau in the state that he is located in, i got my dispute handled with them,one time , with their help in Nebraska,Nobody want bad reviews !

Hello I apologize for any delays my number is 539 299 1410 I had a different number and I do sincerely apologize I would like for you to call plese

(quoted from post at 21:36:23 07/12/22) Hello I apologize for any delays my number is 539 299 1410 I had a different number and I do sincerely apologize I would like for you to call plese

That is the same number I had. I called again and left you another message.

(quoted from post at 21:36:23 07/12/22) Hello I apologize for any delays my number is 539 299 1410 I had a different number and I do sincerely apologize I would like for you to call plese

Left more messages. Still waiting........

Mark, maybe you should unblock my number. I am still trying to contact you. You can call me at nine8nine-55one-57four0.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back