MF35 Hydraulic pump

Hobo,NC

This is my first MF hydraulic pump experience, this 61 35 belongs to a friend. Several years ago the hydraulics stopped are stuck in position I don't remember the issue. I went through the inspection cover pryed on the linkage and got the control valve in the pump freed up. All was good till a week ago no lift no hydraulics at all the control valve was not stuck. There is no fluid coming out the stand pipe so I removed the lift cover started the engine the pump is operating it does not pump fluid NONE even removed the stand pipe so out comes the pump for a look.

Being new to this pump I have torn it down it surprised me how clean it was. I did find some balls of RTV in the sump of the tractor it looks like its what accumulated off the tip of a bolt when passed thru RTV. Three of the valves in the chambers leak a small amount. One chamber valve intake and exhaust seals so although the other 3 are not 100% I should have had fluid movement.

I think I understand how the pump hydraulic circuit works the unloader valve checks as not leaking. If a post has been made that gets into the hydraulic circuit please point me to it. This pump needs Valve chambers o-rings and such I will be a couple hundred into it. I found this to be a neat simple pump : )

I have found a few new pumps on the net for less than $200 :shock: They claim to fit I have a 1-3/8 10 spline shaft. Has anyone tried those pumps they look like an up-grade with a "filter".

mvphoto109073.jpg

This was the worst valve the big one I believe to be the intake valve.

mvphoto109074.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back