MF50 injector lines

Jim Mitchell

New User
I am trying to find a nice set of injector lines for an MF50 with a A3.152 Perkins engine. There seems to be more than one variation of this set of lines. The ones Sparex sells as being for this engine don't come close to fitting mine and, the connection nut on each end was the same size - not like mine, which are bigger on the injector end.
It appears that I won't be able to come up with a new set, so I have to try the salvage route.
I have done a bunch of looking so far, and come up with nothing that is better than what I already have.
My guess is that the ones I need are still on someone's tractor somewhere.
I just haven't been able to find any yet.

I may be able to get a new set of lines for you, but I need the serial number of your engine. Should start with 19XXXXX
Wayne

Just the lines from the pump to the injector.
I don't have the engine serial number. There is no data plate, just a casting number. I have been buying rebuild parts based on the serial number brackets the parts book gives for some parts, by comparing to what part is actually on my engine.
So, my best guess is that my engine is between 1912 299 and 1943 827 - the number range my book gives for one part number instead of a different one for these lines.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back