NAA Compression research

Dan

This is a very old post from 2005 when I did a full engine rebuild with machine shop work on Rustbucket (had to do a screenshot as this forum does not go back that far). I did a compression test on it today after over 18 years of service mowing my 42 acres and was doing research on NAA compression minimums when this post popped up in my search - ha!

My numbers were 124/124/127/128 from cylinders 1-4. Odd how my numbers have gone UP since the rebuild 18 years ago. LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216-125314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216-125314_Chrome.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 17
This is a very old post from 2005 when I did a full engine rebuild with machine shop work on Rustbucket (had to do a screenshot as this forum does not go back that far). I did a compression test on it today after over 18 years of service mowing my 42 acres and was doing research on NAA compression minimums when this post popped up in my search - ha!

My numbers were 124/124/127/128 from cylinders 1-4. Odd how my numbers have gone UP since the rebuild 18 years ago. LOL
If you checked compression right after the rebuild yes the compression numbers will be lower since it isn't broken in yet. It takes time for the rings to get set

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back