National Farm Toy show

Spent the day in Dyersville Iowa at the Farm Toy show. First time going and I was like a kid in a candy store. Reminiscing about toys I either had or currently have as well as looking for Case toys. My mind was blown with some of the things I seen. Pocket book was not nearly deep enough to get all the things I wanted. Having space to go with all the things I would've like to have had was another factor.
I got a couple Case patches, Old Abe sign, key chain and a Mark Vos calendar from a vendor. If that was you Mark I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself and talk to you longer.
I'm hopeful to go again next year.
Pics will follow once I go thru them. I know they're not full size Case but it's still nice to look at and dream.

Gene

I also enjoy going to those shows. We have them once in a while here in Lancaster PA. I grew up playing with Ertl farm toys. I'm 61 now and still enjoy them along with my extensive collection of Lionel trains. I guess some people never grow up.

I've got plenty of pictures of Case toys, Don. Whether they are new is the question. I'll get to posting them tonight. There were tons of Case literature and advertising with dealers on them and I could have spent all weekend or longer, just going thru all that to help with your list. I was awestruck with some of the things I seen.

Here are some pics from the National Farm Toy Show on Friday.

cvphoto165954.jpg
Case 1660 combine

cvphoto165955.jpg
Various Case combines

cvphoto165956.jpg
Case Silver Knights

cvphoto165957.jpg
1070 pedal tractor and plow

cvphoto165958.jpg
Pedal tractor w/mounted corn picker

cvphoto165959.jpg
Pedal tractor w/barge box

cvphoto165960.jpg
30 series pedal tractor, first Case pedal tractor Ertl made.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back