National Milk Day

db4600

Today is National Milk Day. Many of us tractor junkies grew up lactose mammals.

If you can navigate this site you can look up Anna Baldwin and Gustaf De Laval.

One of my favourite beverages. I like to mix in a little chocolate
I like to add in a lot of chocolate. Growing up when us kids got into the teenage years and we had left the farm my mother used to buy 8-9 gallons of milk a week. Maybe that's why the dairy farm didn't work out - we were drinking up the profits. LOL

I'm the odd one here, I guess! I'm 55 and haven't had a glass of plain milk since I was in grade school. I used to drink chocolate milk until I figured out that it was giving me a stomach ache after I drank it. I still eat cheese, usually with no problem. Ice cream is hit or miss. One time I'm ok and it doesn't mess me up too bad but other times it can get ugly. I love ice cream so I take a chance on it every so often.

I'm the odd one here, I guess! I'm 55 and haven't had a glass of plain milk since I was in grade school. I used to drink chocolate milk until I figured out that it was giving me a stomach ache after I drank it. I still eat cheese, usually with no problem. Ice cream is hit or miss. One time I'm ok and it doesn't mess me up too bad but other times it can get ugly. I love ice cream so I take a chance on it every so often.
Get some Lactaid tablets. I have to take one before I eat ice cream.

Fairlife dairy produces milk that can be lactose reduced. I don’t know where you live, but should be available through Indiana and Illinois area. Also available in Ontario,Canada. The company is owned by Coca-Cola

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back