Old tractor.

Bob NY

This was posted on fb. It doesn't look like anything I am familiar with. The emblem gets blurry when we try to enlarge it. Does anyone know for sure what it is? I suspect it might be Eastern European.

Attachments

• unknown tractor.JPG
    unknown tractor.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 300
This was posted on fb. It doesn't look like anything I am familiar with. The emblem gets blurry when we try to enlarge it. Does anyone know for sure what it is? I suspect it might be Eastern European.
I don't know... but it's neat for sure.

Wikipedia has extensive lists of current, and former tractor manufacturers. Begins with a Y?

Not a JD, they never made tractors like that, if it were a JD the engine would be horizontal. It doesn't say "Vellino" does it?
Come on Rich, Jd2cyl1943 is 15 years old and he can tell that is no JD D, as he points out where are the horizontal cylinders? What is between the fuel tank and radiator on that tractor in the picture? That is some sort of an engine with vertical cylinders, you know the up and down type. The belt pulley has spokes, 2 cylinders have clutches in the belt pulley. Hope you took a nap after you posted this, because your eyes need a rest or you have to sleep off the communion wine. Unstyled John Deere D refresher

Looks like a nice, fairly complete piece of yard art. Messsge the seller, ask what kind of tractor?

My guess is that it is a Russian Universal. They had a production based on a McCormick Deering, but modified the
design to suit their own conditions and ideas.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back