Oliver pto parts

I have a couple of parts 77's that PTO shafts are still in them. One is a super row crop the other is a 77 row crop. I think I have a loose one as well with decent splines ( I assume that is what is wrong with yours?) I will look in the a.m. Not sure what you mean by throw out bushing? I am not into shipping something like this across the border so you would have to take a drive to pick up. not sure were you are in Pa but I assume you would cross at peace bridge Buffalo? I am about 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on traffic from Peace bridge. A long ways to come for a PTO shaft?? but if you cant find one closer give me a call and we can discuss. 705-439-2245

I have a couple of parts 77's that PTO shafts are still in them. One is a super row crop the other is a 77 row crop. I think I have a loose one as well with decent splines ( I assume that is what is wrong with yours?) I will look in the a.m. Not sure what you mean by throw out bushing? I am not into shipping something like this across the border so you would have to take a drive to pick up. not sure were you are in Pa but I assume you would cross at peace bridge Buffalo? I am about 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on traffic from Peace bridge. A long ways to come for a PTO shaft?? but if you cant find one closer give me a call and we can discuss. 705-439-2245
Hey Tom, Being You mentioned that You have a Super 77, do You by Chance have a Set of Engine Side Panels for a Super 77?
I just Unearthed a Bruised and Battered Super 77 Standard, and unsurprisingly, all Panels missing except the Right Rear.
Thanks.

Hey Tom, Being You mentioned that You have a Super 77, do You by Chance have a Set of Engine Side Panels for a Super 77?
I just Unearthed a Bruised and Battered Super 77 Standard, and unsurprisingly, all Panels missing except the Right Rear.
Thanks.
I do but have a project I need them for. Richard Lynch sells reproduction ones that will be better than any used ones you can find.

NR77 Found the loose one this morning. Here are a couple pics incase you cant find one closer to home.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8543 77 pto.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8543 77 pto.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnail_IMG_8545 77 pto2.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8545 77 pto2.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 13
  • thumbnail_IMG_8547 77 pto 3.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8547 77 pto 3.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 13
  • thumbnail_IMG_854477pto4.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_854477pto4.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 12

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back