Parts interchange? Massey 175

bhemingson

New User
I have a '69 Massey 175 with Multipower. It came with my property when I bought it. The tractor was semi-restored. It runs great but the 3 point hitch was never re-installed. 175's are pretty rare around here. (Vancouver Island) If I bought a 135 or 165 parts tractor would the 3 pt hitch assembly be the same?

No.

Go to the agco online parts manuals and find the part numbers you need and then do some searching around.

Good Luck,
JP.

(quoted from post at 04:17:44 06/21/23) No.

Go to the agco online parts manuals and find the part numbers you need and then do some searching around.

Good Luck,
JP.

Thanks for the help.

The 175's are a good solid old work horse for guy's that need small - medium row crop tractors (like me).

Engine (the 236), clutch, tranny, hydraulics, and most of the rest are simple and fairly easy to repair. The weakest link is the steering, but that can be maintained with a little effort and a few dollars.

I hope you can keep her going,

JP.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back