Pictures of lenray DO MOR tractor/loader

JD Seller

lenray sent me these pictures of his tractor. He has an earlier post about some brake issues. He must not be able to post pictures so I am for him.
a112189.jpg

a112190.jpg

a112191.jpg

a112192.jpg

Thank you JD---My tractor has a 4 post cab with windshield. That driver is not me, but I am an old guy. Fun tractor to own, but no brakes at this time.

Heck, it"s got a bucket in the front and a scraper box on the back. What do you need brakes for? LOL I can"t help with the brake issue, but it has all the steering capabilities of case 4WD tractors.
Loren, the Acg.

In looking at the bucket height at full up, possibly containing a yard of gravel, it looks to me like the machine was built to be a stable platform under the circumstances, unlike some farm tractors.

Mark

"unlike some farm tractors."

Exactly why I bought my industrial loader instead of another farm tractor: rear steer, allowing the front axle to be firmly in support of the loader, no pivot pin. Unlike farm tractors, they are designed for serious loader work.

That"s a nice tractor, wouldn"t mind adding one to my fleet, mid-sized for here. My Cat loader has a 3 yd bucket and was the answer to my needs. That DoMor is also pre-articulation, making it more stable, like my Cat. There were a few articulated loaders made back then but they had a deserved reputation of being tippy, even on level ground.

Mine lives on a mountain, easy trade-off for less maneuverability to get better stability.

Nice machine ! Just judging from the photos, those planetary hubs appear to be about the same size as on a CAT 950 loader. If they measure the same, then brakes should be the same too,- just thinking.

I believe I have the updated version of that tractor, I purchased it new in 88. I remember talking to a guy from Ware machinery, the builders of the quick detach backhoe and he was very familiar with the history of that machine. Any information on this machine would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• CT7242.jpg
    CT7242.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 35
  • CT724.jpg
    CT724.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 40
  • CT7241.jpg
    CT7241.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
Another old post recycled. Only 11 yrs old.
@dcarp, before your gums start flapping you should check to see if the poster that replied is new. If you don’t know how to do that all you have to do on a PC is hover over his profile banner above any post or reply and you can see is. On a phone you need to click their username in the banner. It just so happens he is new, he may have felt that this was the best place to add his content, l am sure a web search probably led him here. I suppose if the first time you posted on here you knew exactly what to do and how others would react maybe you have one on him. o_O
To ACM, welcome to YT! At the end of 2023 the format of this forum was completely updated. For a time we had quite a few guys that were replying to older posts because the format was changed and some guys couldn’t figure out all you had to do was look at the date before you posted a reply. Non of this is any fault of yours, there would be no way for you to know. Enough on that. JD Seller hasn’t posted on here since April of 2022. He had some beef with “things going on” on these forums so he ducked out. I am not in the know about your machine so I can’t add anything on that. I would suggest that if you cruise around looking at post if all or most of the replies were made in 2024 it is probably okay to add replies to them. Any others that are older I would hold off unless you have something extremely compelling to add. Feel free to add new content under any of the topics you so choose by using the “Post Thread” button at the upper left. There is a Crawler, Loader Backhoe forum here, if you post something about your machine there you may get some replies, I do know it is NOT one of the more active forums on here.
Again, thanks for dropping in, we’re glad to have you!

@dcarp, before your gums start flapping you should check to see if the poster that replied is new. If you don’t know how to do that all you have to do on a PC is hover over his profile banner above any post or reply and you can see is. On a phone you need to click their username in the banner. It just so happens he is new, he may have felt that this was the best place to add his content, l am sure a web search probably led him here. I suppose if the first time you posted on here you knew exactly what to do and how others would react maybe you have one on him. o_O
To ACM, welcome to YT! At the end of 2023 the format of this forum was completely updated. For a time we had quite a few guys that were replying to older posts because the format was changed and some guys couldn’t figure out all you had to do was look at the date before you posted a reply. Non of this is any fault of yours, there would be no way for you to know. Enough on that. JD Seller hasn’t posted on here since April of 2022. He had some beef with “things going on” on these forums so he ducked out. I am not in the know about your machine so I can’t add anything on that. I would suggest that if you cruise around looking at post if all or most of the replies were made in 2024 it is probably okay to add replies to them. Any others that are older I would hold off unless you have something extremely compelling to add. Feel free to add new content under any of the topics you so choose by using the “Post Thread” button at the upper left. There is a Crawler, Loader Backhoe forum here, if you post something about your machine there you may get some replies, I do know it is NOT one of the more active forums on here.
Again, thanks for dropping in, we’re glad to have you!
I certainly didn’t direct any criticism with my post. Merely a comment on the age of the post and the new format enabling the recycling of the same.

I certainly didn’t direct any criticism with my post. Merely a comment on the age of the post and the new format enabling the recycling of the same.
The old formats allowed recycling as well. The difference was replies got broken up due to the way Classic and Modern played together (or didn't play together). At least now everyone can see what is going on in one place.

I don’t really know you and have nothing against you, but the “no criticism” could be a matter of opinion. What if this was your first post and only one guy replies essentially saying “why is this guy posting here showing us 11 year old information”? My point is if they are new here why not give them a freindly greeting? I suppose if you want to keep it “ye olde crow’s nest” continue status quo.

I don’t really know you and have nothing against you, but the “no criticism” could be a matter of opinion. What if this was your first post and only one guy replies essentially saying “why is this guy posting here showing us 11 year old information”? My point is if they are new here why not give them a freindly greeting? I suppose if you want to keep it “ye olde crow’s nest” continue status quo.
IMG_0225.jpeg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back