Poll or old members

Check in almost every day. I have 3 old tractors that I try to keep going with the knowledge of all of you who post. Great site, keep it up.

Been here since 2001. Breeze through most every night, but don't respond much. Post a pic every now and then when I find something I think is noteworthy. Kinda losing interest. Cut way back on tractor stuff and focus on toys.

Whoops, I posted as a reply to Traditional Farmer's post but it doesn't show what he wrote, which is "been here since '98 or '99".
I don't post much (or too much??lol) but benefited numerous times from advice given here.

Here couple times daily and occasionally post. Have learned a lot from YT forums. Really miss Dun (RIP).

I check the Memorial forum now and then looking for new names, but nothing's been posted there in quite a while. Either everybody is still alive or nobody remembers to honor them there. I guess we could post some there who's online persona has died of a self inflicted foot in the mouth.

I've been here for more than 20 years. Tried to find out when I joined from the member search, but it outsmarted me. I was ny bill, until one day I couldn't sign in, finally reregistered as formerly ny bill. Lots of (mostly red) tractors to play with growing hay and corn, no dairy cattle now though, just 3 Herefords. Visit YT every day.

(quoted from post at 05:58:33 02/03/23) I've talked to some of you in person who say you check in to see what's going on but don't post much anymore. Just
wondered who all was left hanging around. Maybe you only post on the brand forums but check here to see if anybody
died? Not looking for an explanation, just an x, . yes or here will do. An update is fine too if you want to.
Drifted off for awhile. Stop by now and then and browse titles but most aren't explicit so I pass them up. Don't have much input as I don't get replies generally anyway. Cheers!

I'm here almost every day. Exception is when I am actually doing a little farming instead of just talking about it. There's armchair quarterbacks and there's armchair farmers and there's armchair mechanics... This site gives all a place to be armchair experts. 80% retired and loving it! Have a good day! Arvin

I check in daily, I make the occasional post. I've noticed that generally our YT community has over the years become more tolerant and civilized so I don't reply as much as I used to. Now and then though it's still fun to poke the bear.

Still here.
cvphoto146590.png

Check in most every day. Not to many posts, but learn alot from all the experts IN FLordia waiting for the Oliver show. Too cold in NE to stay home.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back