pre-combustion chambers

try bates corporation in bourbon indiana, large i-h salvage yard, then mike at steel wheel ranch, and here is a link to tractor salvage yards across the U.S., somebody should have em.
salvage yards

glennster, thank you very much for the link to tractor salvage yards across the U.S. I am sure the will be very helpful. John

for four years I drove by the salvage-yard where this red tractor stood in the front row with WD 9 decals all rusted not showing McCormick or Farmall. When I retired I wanted to restore an old tractor, there are many Farmall M &H models in this are and even C`s and Bn`s.I had never seen a WD 9 as they are rare in this neck of the woods.So I bought it stuck engine and all missing parts. As faith would have it it is not a Farmall or a McCormick! It is an International ID 9 that somewhere in its 61year life got painted red over it original yellow paint.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back