pto arm wont raise after tractor warms up mf35 gas engine

rustymaggot

New User
i have a new to me 35 with the gas engine. previous owner got rid of it because the pto arm wouldnt raise after the tractor got warmed up. i am very new to tractors so i wanted to ask what might cause this? ive watched tutorials on how to replace the hydraulic pump, but maybe something else is the cause? could the pto lever go bad? fluid level or condition? is there a specific part in the pump that would cause this issue? thank you

What are you referring as a "pto arm"? Do you mean the 3 point hitch arms? If you do mean the 3ph, you are seeing the classic symptoms of a worn out hydraulic pump.

like i said, im very new to tractors. i havent seen the problem first hand yet. previous owner let it sit for a few years after he had the problem. im still in the process of making it run. but i assume i mean the 3 point hitch. thank you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back