Question about Cases

I am not a Case guy so i was wondering if anybody here would have a good idea. I own a Case two bottom rollover plow that is a Eagle Hitch hookup. I believe its a model T1. It hydraulically controled to roll over, has one tailwheel tire that is hinged so it is used in both furrows. We have used it on our 2240 JD by knocking out the eagle pins and putting in cat 2 pins and narrowing the 3 point to cat 1. We do not know the age of this plow, prob late 50's to 60's.

My question is what model case tractors would be about this vintage and have the eagle hitch? Would have to be a fairly heavy tractor cause the plow is fairly heavy.

Thanks for any info, like i said i really know very little about case tractors.

Starting in the mid fifties with the eagle hitch SC and DC. The 100 series 300 and 400 series all had eagle hitch as did the 100 "B" series 200 thru 800. And as others stated the early 30 series had eagle hitch. Many of these tractors could handle the plow in question.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back