Re kubota light plug

Pics of Kubota plug. It measures about 3/8 x 1/4 across the end.
cvphoto165938.jpg

cvphoto165939.jpg

cvphoto165940.jpg

Hunt long enough and you can likely find a matching plug.

It looks like just two wires. Since you are not wanting to buy the light kit from Kubota and finding a plug hasn't happened yet; it looks like male spade terminals would slide in and make connection. You could slide them in then fold the wire back onto the connector and tape it up, so they stay in place. Just cut the tape off and pull the spades out if you need to change the light. That would get you a removable connection without cutting the OEM connector off, which it sounded like you did not want to do, in your previous post.

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 11/04/2023 at 03:19 pm.

I was thinking the 3/16 spades would wok even if have to snip a little off the side of them. I like the idea of foldimg them over and taping them

Whatever size spade fits tight. The fold back and taping the wire in the position will keep the strain off the spades. You can tape over the open end as well to seal it up from weather.

Go the a wrecking yard & find matching male & female plugs cut with pig tail for installation . Replace Kubota light plug,good to go.

Since the majority of work lights come with the pig tail attached.

Why not use a Tap Splice? You would not have to cut the OEM fitting out and still have a good clean connection.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back