Ready for the snow I think?

Put the snow plow on 880 this afternoon. They say we could get up to 6" to 12" or more here in SE lower MI. Maybe we will get lucky and it will go around us.
o90l54.jpg

Now that you did the work and are ready the storm will probably go around you. I have wanted a 3 pt blower for awhile and finally bought one this fall. It is been hooked up ready to go for several months and we haven't even had enough snow to try it out.
Josh

If it goes around you,I hope it goes to the south. I don't need it up here in the middle of the state.

Where are you located? Yesterday noth of the OH-MI state line it would be less and south to U-S 30 it would be more. Now they are talking 10-12 inches a little south of the turnpike.

J. Schwiebert,
I'm not that from you. Just north of Ohio/MI line a few miles. Just off US 127 about a mile near Lime Lake.

Your chains look like they actually work and do not fall between the lugs like most do . Have fun plowing !!!

Larry -- Ont.

Josh is probably right since I went thru the trouble it hooking it up it will go around. Thats ok.
rrlund, you may seen some your way. I guess they said it going to track along turnpike.Josh you may see some too?
Wished I had a heater. Probably be high winds along with the snow too.
Heat houser better than nothing I guess.My hands get mighty cold. Been that way since I came back from army stationed in Korea.
Wife got me some had warmers today and I'll try them outhis weekend.
mh7lvd.jpg

I've had the same idea of using an older truck plow on my 770. I like the mount you made for you plow, but I have a narrow front.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back