Reel mowing

(quoted from post at 06:01:46 06/24/23) I have my FBM range set at the max. 500 mile radius, so from MI. I get to see all the tractors in PA and NY, but I'm just too lazy to hitch up a trailer and go get them!

That Worthington was a intriguing temptress, but I'm also finishing one of them up right now (1950 ''G'').

This Worthington is in CT, i thought about going to look at it.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/d/bolton-worthington-n-golf-coarse-tractor/7627172315.html#share

(quoted from post at 14:08:54 06/24/23) Too lazy to hook up trailer to get an aluminum hood tractor?

So being we are on the topic, what's the seral number and is the transmission matching? Say something that makes me feel better...

Engine was swapped out to an 8n. Good dash #567 Trans #376. Serial number would have been in the 400's. Hood going on my 388 tractor

(quoted from post at 00:23:25 06/30/23) Engine was swapped out to an 8n. Good dash #567 Trans #376. Serial number would have been in the 400's. Hood going on my 388 tractor

Good score on the hood, so the other goodies are gone too? Gen, voltage regulator and the manifold.

I picked up a long through manifold off of a Toro truck recently, it had the 9/2N engine. It was a neat little truck, but it was too far gone.

(quoted from post at 14:18:38 06/30/23)
(quoted from post at 00:23:25 06/30/23) Engine was swapped out to an 8n. Good dash #567 Trans #376. Serial number would have been in the 400's. Hood going on my 388 tractor

Good score on the hood, so the other goodies are gone too? Gen, voltage regulator and the manifold.

I picked up a long through manifold off of a Toro truck recently, it had the 9/2N engine. It was a neat little truck, but it was too far gone.

We seem to have gotten off course, I found this photo of the manual that I am looking for.
mvphoto107176.jpg

This post was edited by Ishmeal on 06/30/2023 at 02:34 pm.

I messaged the guy before I bought mine. He couldnt tell
me if it was locked up so I made him a low offer. He rambled
on about how rare it was. So I guess hes looking for his
price. I said if your price was so good and its so rare why
do you still have it 3weeks later.
Switch to 12 volt so no genny. Mangold from 8n engine

(quoted from post at 15:12:43 06/30/23) I messaged the guy before I bought mine. He couldnt tell
me if it was locked up so I made him a low offer. He rambled
on about how rare it was. So I guess hes looking for his
price. I said if your price was so good and its so rare why
do you still have it 3weeks later.
Switch to 12 volt so no genny. Mangold from 8n engine

He still had because I didn't get my lazy 4$$ over there. All In all, I am glad you got the hood, did it have the dog legs and battery cover?

I wish it had them. Ordered repos from Rosewood last week
for nearly $2K. Over double what the price was a year or
two ago. But theyre basically the only game in town.

(quoted from post at 22:29:00 07/01/23) I wish it had them. Ordered repos from Rosewood last week
for nearly $2K. Over double what the price was a year or
two ago. But theyre basically the only game in town.

Wow, that's a lot but will be worth it when it's finished. I purchased the aluminum grill for the steel hood 39, it wasn't cheap, but quality is impeccable...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back