Seeking advise regarding problem with Farmall Cub

Thank you, we did find the priming hole hidden on the left rear side of the block like everyone said but it was behind the hydraulic lines. After removing the hydraulic line we promptly stripped allen-wrench head. So it looks as though what you have suggested is what we will have to do.
Again thank, you for your help. My Brother and I are having fun working together on this old tractor.

K-MO,
What you send was very much appreciated. Though I have 2 books on cub's nothing shows the depth of details that you have sent. This is exactly what we needed.
Again, thank you so much for your time, effort and knowledge.

Im gonna say you have valves sticking and you dont need to turn it with the starter until you get them freed up.you also need to put some motor oil in the
spark plug holes to help lube the rings. They can get pretty dry in 10 years. If it were mine I would pull the head and see what each valve is doing and oil
them real good.the oil will not hurt anything. It will smoke a bit when you first crank it after you have freed everything up. Once you get the engine going
then you can work on the clutch. Moisture made the clutch stick and moisture will make it loosen up. Most want agree but I spray water on the clutch
several times and it will break loose!! An old old farmer taught me that a long time ago!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back