Spam or not

Ozlander

Got the following email. Seems they could do better if real.
No real link. Makes me wonder and I looked at my NAA while typing this.

"You are one of our E-mail Sweepstakes Winner” dated 10th of September, 2015. For claim verification process you to reconfirm your details such as your name, address and phone number to our fiduciary agent on email address ( [email protected] )

Best Regards,
Publishers Clearing House (PCH)"

(reply to post at 18:14:25 09/10/15)

PCH has been using that tactic for years, I don't know how many I have gotten over the years.

You can send it back if you want but you will be one of millions across the world doing so, but anyway good luck.

If you do not know the sender of an email.... DO NOT Click on it.
PCH would have their own domain name, the @outlook.com is a free Microsoft email, use to be called @Hotmail.com.

Also do not use the Preview Pane in your Outlook program. When it does the Preview, it sends back to the junk sender that you are a real email address. They start to flood you with more junk and sale your email address to others.
So when you click on the email to delete it with out opening it, the preview still sends info back to them, but at least it does not spread the virus or malware.

Hope this Helps
Michael

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back