Sprayer for Super A

Years ago, our family had a sprayer that fit on the back of a Super A. I got the SA, but not sure what happened to the sprayer. As I recall, the frame had two arms that bolted to the upper holes in the rear drive castings. There was another frame support that rested on the drawbar. The sprayer had a PTO driven pump and used a 55 gal drum setting on the frame to hold the spray material. Does anybody recognize this unit from this description and if so, where I can get one.

Thanks for the help.

the one I'm thinking about barrel mounts in front of the operator platform. hose runs below feet platform up to pump hooked to PTO. From pump to pipe with sprayer nozzles attached to the lift arms in rear of tractor. hope this helps.

That sounds like the sprayers everybody built after we started weed-spraying grape vineyards. Many of them were do-it-yourself builds using a pump and hoses from a farm supply store along with a second-hand barrel. I'm sure you could buy something similar ready-built. Some booms were shop-made as well but ready-made were available.

Multiple companies made similar spray rigs. I can't name one that I know made a version for the Super A.

Mount an electric 25 or 15 gallon on the rear lift arms. Very simple. Get one with a higher volume pump. Been using one on my super a for probably close to 30 years. Have a 2 nozzle boom for spraying the row or i can use wand for spraying fence lines and such.
EEDBAA91-3AF1-49A3-B445-D397E8511241.jpeg

Years ago, our family had a sprayer that fit on the back of a Super A. I got the SA, but not sure what happened to the sprayer. As I recall, the frame had two arms that bolted to the upper holes in the rear drive castings. There was another frame support that rested on the drawbar. The sprayer had a PTO driven pump and used a 55 gal drum setting on the frame to hold the spray material. Does anybody recognize this unit from this description and if so, where I ca
i used a roller pto pump for years

Years ago, our family had a sprayer that fit on the back of a Super A. I got the SA, but not sure what happened to the sprayer. As I recall, the frame had two arms that bolted to the upper holes in the rear drive castings. There was another frame support that rested on the drawbar. The sprayer had a PTO driven pump and used a 55 gal drum setting on the frame to hold the spray material. Does anybody recognize this unit from this description and if so, where I can get one.

Thanks for the help.
I have a barrel mount that goes on the single point fast hitch. Barrel sat on the rear hitch and PTO pump drove the sprayers which were mounted across the barrel. It's disassembled now, but I could post pictures of the pieces. It does require fast hitch though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back