Starter Wiring Diagram

I am looking for a simple starter wiring diagram from the key switch to the starter on my MF 135 1971 model.
You can download, for free, and save a copy of a MF135 Operator's manual at the link below. It has the wiring diagrams for both diesel and gas engines. There are a few wiring differences in some parts of the electrical system if the engine is gas or diesel.

MF 135 Operator's Manual

Not a drawing but here is a description of the wiring from the gas tractor key switch to the starter solenoid. I am guessing yours is gas since you said key switch to start and stop them. The diesels usually only had a start switch.

A wire goes from the start terminal of the key switch to one terminal on the transmission neutral start switch. Another wire goes from the second terminal on the transmission neutral start switch to the S terminal on the starter solenoid. Two wires, that's it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back