Sunday Morning Over Easy

Tim PloughNman Daley RIP

SUNDAY MORNING, OVER EASY...
FhhOg3Ol.jpg

Aunt Jemima & Bob Evans...mmm-mmm

Tim Daley(MI)

Yeah, part of the of the leftist woke ignorance. Pillsbury changed the name from Aunt Jemima to something 'milling company'. That's why I stocked up on the old products when they were in transition. Irony is a survey then with several blacks said they preferred the original name, didn't find it offensive or racist at all.

Tim Daley(MI)

Seems I read someplace when all of that business hit the news about eliminating Aunt Jemima, that actually the Aunt Jemima masscot didn't even come about until way after slavery had already ended. And the Aunt Jemima character was lightly based off of an ordinary factory worker like anyone else, who just happened to be African American and had some recipees. So the creation of her had nothing to do with slavery, even in the beginning.

As far as I'm concerned, an African American iconic character was axed for no reason. All so some of the do gooders can say look, we did that. Didn't we do good? We axed Aunt Jemima. You happy now?
And still, ... nobody answers yes to that last part.

PloughNman, only going to shoot this over your bow one time. Before you click that button to place a new post think about the posts contents, then determine what topic section it should be in. This definitely should be in Tales. Tractor Talk in my opinion is for ..Technical.. topics for the most part. Thanks for posting, looked like a great breakfast, I am sure the Talers would have appreciated reading all about it.

I prefer waffles to pancakes. Cakes just slash to the bottom and set there like a rock. Waffles don't must be something to do with the method of cooking.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back