Super 88 Help

So, a Super 88 came home with Me last Weekend and I am in need of a few Parts. Apparently, this Tractor was Running last Fall, though I have not attempted to Start it yet.
Where does one acquire the Curved Hose between the Air Cleaner and the Carb, and what is the Part Number?
Next is the Hydraulic Levers. One Long Lever and One that I Refer to as a (Shorty) For simplicity's sake I will Refer to the Right Lever, which is Part Number 1K2035D, or Alternate 1KA2035D on the Agco Online Parts Catalog. Does one Part Number pertain to the Shorty, and the other to the Longer one with the extra Bend? I have put together a few Series 3 Hydraulic Systems and only ever ran across the longer ones.
Is the Shorty just an Older Version? Any Help Appreciated.

Attachments

• Super 88 Front Left.jpg
    Super 88 Front Left.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Super 88 Hydraulic Levers.jpg
    Super 88 Hydraulic Levers.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 47
You can go to Agco website, check in as a guest and search the parts books to find part numbers. Not sure about the levers, I’ve seen them both long also.

Saskoliver, It looks like there were two different levers for the series three hydraulic unit. It is a little harder to track when the changes were mads since the parts are identified by hydraulic unit serial numbers not tractor serial number. The hydraulic serial number is on the aluminum base. I think the short levers were from serial number 3501 to 43429. At serial number 43430 the part changed. Note that there is a left and right lever. Your best bet to find a replacement would be a salvage yard. I would call Korves for the air cleaner hose.

Saskoliver, It looks like there were two different levers for the series three hydraulic unit. It is a little harder to track when the changes were mads since the parts are identified by hydraulic unit serial numbers not tractor serial number. The hydraulic serial number is on the aluminum base. I think the short levers were from serial number 3501 to 43429. At serial number 43430 the part changed. Note that there is a left and right lever. Your best bet to find a replacement would be a salvage yard. I would call Korves for the air cleaner hose.
Thank You! Some solid Information to go on now. Seems to Me the majority of the Hydraulic Units I have put Together for My Fleetlines were pilfered from Dismantled 770's and 880's which explains why I haven't come across the Short Levers before.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back