Three days in a row

37chief

Day one, fixed a oil leak on my JD 401B pressure control valve. Day two the spline adapter on my mower gear box failed, Day three today. The pto shaft on my flail mower slip clutch broke off. This was a poor weld from the factory,. Very seldom I have to load up and come home. Two days in a row is a first. Stan

Day one, fixed a oil leak on my JD 401B pressure control valve. Day two the spline adapter on my mower gear box failed, Day three today. The pto shaft on my flail mower slip clutch broke off. This was a poor weld from the factory,. Very seldom I have to load up and come home. Two days in a row is a first. Stan
That's tough. Fingers crossed that bad luck comes in 3s and your headed out of the woods.

When your hot, your hot!!

Thoughts & Prayers.

So, how many hours/years did the "poor weld from the factory" last?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back