caterpillar guy

There are some 7.50-15 semi trailer tires on an auction. Was thinking of getting them for front tires on our loader tractor that uses a normal implement wheel for the tires. Can I get the tires on the wheels or will they not fit right both would have a flat bead inside like the implement tires would just would be a bit thicker and no need for the flap inside since they would not be on a split or ring type rim/wheel. I need heavier tires than the typical 8 ply tire for it. The new 12 ply tires are about what the old 8 ply used to be before they cheapened tires up. The trailer tires are real cheap so far.

As long as you can get the beads to slide over the rim lip they should work fine . But that bead will be heavy built

Any semi rims I've seen have an angled bead surface, implement rims are flat. Better check that out first

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back