TO 20 identification and value estimate

marteltech

New User
I have what I believe to be a 1951 TO20 Ferguson. The SN plate has been done forever. Can I confirm the year based upon the engine SN?

Also after many years of doing work for me it is time to let her go. I will post some pics later today but this is some details.

Trying to estimate its value in the Colorado (Front Range) area

Rebuilt engine (pistons, rings, bearings, complete valve job with hardened seats)
12-volt coversion
New starter
Tires excellent

Comes with:
Dearborn loader (new and rebuilt cylinders)
Narrow bucket
Wide bucket
Custom forks
Imported 3-point backhoe with Prince PTO pump drive and custom frame (removable but not supported on 3-point hitch)

Thanks,

Mark/Marteltech

Last edited:
Remove bucket/frame. Known to trash spindles. Same with mini backhoe stuff. Good 20, still 6v, is well worth a couple - 3 grand. Suspect "want-a bee" types prefer a Mihindra import. Restore little 20 and maybe add a 2 bottom or woods finish mower.

$3K might be in your neighborhood, not here. Check Craigslist and Marketplace to get a feel of the worth of your machine in your area.
Asking someone not in your area is a challenge for a proper answer. Your also likely to get a better price separating items rather than looking for a single buyer for all.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back