To-35 paint color

Ocbucher86

New User
Looking for a little bit of information from you guys. My late father started restoring this 55 TO-35. The frame is green. I believe it is was they call a "green belly". I know he got the hood and fenders off a different tractor, but started painting the wheels and tank and dash. Is this the color the tractor is supposed to be painted? And if not. What color/paint should be used to get the correct color for the body panels? I wish I had spent more time with him while working on it. But trying to finish the job to get this girl to her original glory. Thankyou. Any info would be appreciated

Owen
mvphoto111783.jpg

From what I find, the chassis was dark metallic green, so was the inside of the hood emblems.

The hood, fenders, wheels were flint gray or Ferguson gray, very close to the same.

But don't take my word for it, verify first!
Ferguson Colors

Look under paint codes at the left of the page. I restored one like it a few years ago. Good tractors.

I also have a green belly TO35. Did the paint quite. A few years ago, had the green mixed for me at a paint shop. Be sure to use a good
primer. My friends MF35 also did that paint.

Tom

cvphoto167280.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back