Todays funny

Where do you think cattle graze ?
cvphoto153560.jpg

cvphoto153561.jpg

cvphoto153562.jpg

OK, so a farmer who has never deigned or manufactured a tractor demands the right to make his own decisions about the equipment he uses lobbies his legislators to get RIGHT TO REPAIR laws forcing equipment manufactures to supply whatever he wants.

A food consumer asks that same farmer for the same right to make his own decisions about the food he feeds to his family is mocked by the farmer and is told to quit whining?

right to repair was bull anyway Deere always would and still will sell you any part any repair manual you want . What Deere doesnt allow you to do is modify the tractor computer for more horsepower and to change the operating programs and then when it blows up bubba wants Deere to warranty the tractor .

I dont like organic farming you guys dont have to like conventional farming Im pretty sure theres room enough for both of us honestly . What I dont want is someone who has never seen a farm to tell me how and what I should do you want to come learn and see why I use chemical when I need to or why I do what I do ok

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back