Today's funny

jon f mn

cvphoto166205.jpg

Ah haw haw , must be talking about my one friend and old customer , In the what now 35 -40 years i have known him when he is done with what ever knowing it was BROKE it gets stuffed into the back of the barn not to see day light till it is go time , then and only then he panics and needs it fixed NOW . And when the parts are not in stock and have to be ordered he about looses his mind. He must think that by the grace of god that it will heal itself over winter.

I once did appliance service work. We would usually get a couple calls per year from someone who needed their oven fixed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner. They would call two days before Thanksgiving and upon arrival we find out the oven has not been working for months.

NOT me. Winter time when it's nasty outside you'll find me in the warm dry shop. getting equip. ready for spring and summer. RB

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back