Todays not funny

jon f mn

Ive had just about enough rain, 4 " in the last week. No planting done near me yet.

FB_IMG_1714578527718.jpg

I would be quite happy with about eight months of drought. The excessive rain we have been getting is delaying several construction projects as well as making things generally miserable.

any chance you could ship some of the rain to south east Texas. We are very dry here and corn is tasseling right now. If we don’t get it soon it will be too late for the corn

any chance you could ship some of the rain to south east Texas. We are very dry here and corn is tasseling right now. If we don’t get it soon it will be too late for the corn
could use some down here in south Texas as well

Seems it's all or nothing. We are wet in the tropical part of MN too. Raining... with more rain in the forecast.

I just hope the faucet doesn't shut off entirely, off when summer arrives.
Same her Sweet feet we have basically had 4 years of drought conditions with last year being the worst. No one here is complaining about the rain yet.

could use some down here in south Texas as well
It never evens out for sure. Best I can recall, in April in Rains co (central east TX?) we have had ~10-12+ inches, occurring sometimes once a week & sometimes more often. Gravel roads & bridges washed out, etc. 4 inches over night, on already saturated ground, even makes water stand on top of the hills. :)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back