Unstyled A sparkplugs

dlbuck

Seems I can't Autolite 3077 anymore. So what sparkplug do you recommend for 1937 Unstyled A ? Thanks.

use champion D23 ,... make sure u get the correct plugs them standard plugs like the D16 for example are too short. they have to be the longer reach plugs. no idea as to the 3077 what type it is. is that the 7/8 thread or 18 mm thread?

tHOSE ARE THE 7/8 X 18 TPI THREAD PLUGS.

I was wanting to try some in my B but have not found them to try. Not look real hard either.

I just put Autolite 3076 in my '37 A. It's a cold plug though. Wish those 3077's were still available. Might be something else out there but I haven't done a lot of research yet

The ONLY place Ive seen them is at tractor shows. For the older 7/8 plugs I MUCH preferred the hotter deep reach side wire electrode plugs (like Autolite 3077) versus the slightly cooler conventional style 3076. Seems like AC made a similar side wire electrode 7/8 plug like the 3077 but I forget that number??

John T

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back