Update on friend in the hospital

Keith Molden

My Old friend that's been in the hospital for the past 6 weeks or so is finally out of his pain. He passed away a little while ago. This might sound bad, but I'm thankful he is not hurting any more, he's at rest now. The sad part is that today is his wife's birthday. He will be missed by this old man that's for sure. I'm just glad that I had the pleasure of knowing Bobby Imboden for so many years.

So sad that he had to suffer before leaving this mortal coil. Hope the family can take solace in knowing he doesn't suffer anymore.

Sorry you lost a close friend. Not easy that's for sure. No you don't sound harsh. Have to think about his quality of life. He is no longer suffering. Would be nice if my mom would go. She has dementia and is wearing little brother and his family out. She doesn't have a clue anymore. When we were there a year ago she didn't know me. She thinks she has 2 boy's but can't tell ya their names. She had 4 boy's. RB

Sorry for your loss.

I know what you mean, watching someone suffer, I went through that with my dad. His passing was a relief.

Very sorry to hear that Keith, losing a good friend is really tough, we are so lucky to have had even 1 good friend these days, wishing everyone comfort and peace.

My Old friend that's been in the hospital for the past 6 weeks or so is finally out of his pain. He passed away a little while ago. This might sound bad, but I'm thankful he is not hurting any more, he's at rest now. The sad part is that today is his wife's birthday. He will be missed by this old man that's for sure. I'm just glad that I had the pleasure of knowing Bobby Imboden for so many years.

My wife moved to heaven April 18th of 2023. Just about a year now.
You need to become a friend to your friends wife.
You can tell your wife, "Imagine how you would feel if it was me."

Prayers for peace and understanding for both you and 5he family, friends are not easily replaced

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back