Update on want input on choosing a new ute.

Square Eye

First, a hearty thank you to all who took time to share their thoughts and experiences. They carried some weight in the decision.

Kubota carried the day. My wife fell in love with the midsized RTV520. We both agree that it is just the right size for how she uses it. So we brought it home.

I really like the smoothness of the hydro transmission. Seats are comfortable. All controls are easy to reach and manipulate. It met approval from all the local family members.

So, happy wife = happy life.

Are you concerned about it being narrow and tippy? We have been looking and thinking about one. Knowing how narrow my little Kubota tractor is, I was wondering if the small series of UTV's have a similar issue -regardless of the brand.

Are you concerned about it being narrow and tippy? We have been looking and thinking about one. Knowing how narrow my little Kubota tractor is, I was wondering if the small series of UTV's have a similar issue -regardless of the brand.

No, it is as wide as the Trailmaster it replaced. There was never a problem with it. It also is lower and heavier, adding to the stability.

I will add that we only have a couple of relatively steep slopes here, and we don’t get reckless going up or down them. The rest is flatland driving. There is nothing here that resembles a mountain.

We feel comfortable and safe in this Kubota.

First, a hearty thank you to all who took time to share their thoughts and experiences. They carried some weight in the decision.

Kubota carried the day. My wife fell in love with the midsized RTV520. We both agree that it is just the right size for how she uses it. So we brought it home.

I really like the smoothness of the hydro transmission. Seats are comfortable. All controls are easy to reach and manipulate. It met approval from all the local family members.

So, happy wife = happy life.
I don't think you can go wrong with Kubota service department.

I don't think you can go wrong with Kubota service department.
I agree. This dealership is a turnkey operation, and they have been in business in Abilene for a long time. It’s only about 70 miles or so portal to portal. About an hour’s drive (barring construction delays) down the interstate.

I agree. This dealership is a turnkey operation, and they have been in business in Abilene for a long time. It’s only about 70 miles or so portal to portal. About an hour’s drive (barring construction delays) down the interstate.
My dealer has been in business since 1967 and is only 8 miles away.
I drive past Kubota/ Case IH dealer daily.

No, it is as wide as the Trailmaster it replaced. There was never a problem with it. It also is lower and heavier, adding to the stability.

I will add that we only have a couple of relatively steep slopes here, and we don’t get reckless going up or down them. The rest is flatland driving. There is nothing here that resembles a mountain.

We feel comfortable and safe in this Kubota.
Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back