Valve stem location on 1816C

Ok, here comes another dummy question. I ran over some roofing nails courtesy of my 10 year olds “clean up” from a project he was working on for our rabbits. I thought no big deal, I went and grabbed my plug kit and went to let some air out and…I cannot for the life of me find the stem. The tire is a N1038563-99 tubeless Goodyear tire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
Ok, here comes another dummy question. I ran over some roofing nails courtesy of my 10 year olds “clean up” from a project he was working on for our rabbits. I thought no big deal, I went and grabbed my plug kit and went to let some air out and…I cannot for the life of me find the stem. The tire is a N1038563-99 tubeless Goodyear tire.
On the inside next to the machine? Most I have seen have the rims turned the other way out.

Turns out somebody put tubes in these tubeless tires, so I’m assuming that the tube moved inside the tire displacing the valve stem. I’m not set up for tire remobal and bead breaking so to the shop it goes.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back