Vintage Farming Manuals

Roki6606

New User
Hi guys,

I have some Vintage Farm equipment manuals, and dealer promotional flyers for sale
I have some assorted for Case, McCormick, International Harvester, Morris, Massey Harris, Massey Ferguson, McCormick Deering, Versatile and Massey.
Most of these are from the 50s and 60s.

All are in great condition, let me know if you are interested in any.

Hi guys,

I have some Vintage Farm equipment manuals, and dealer promotional flyers for sale
I have some assorted for Case, McCormick, International Harvester, Morris, Massey Harris, Massey Ferguson, McCormick Deering, Versatile and Massey.

wouldn't mind to see them.

Upvote 1
Hi guys,

If you do Facebook, join this group and auction them off . If not I'm interested in Cub and letter series Farmall stuff

Attachments

• 1000003363.png
    1000003363.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 1
Hi guys,

I would like to have the books on an ih 560 diesel if you have them
Nate

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

How about a Massey Ferguson 8 horse manual?

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back