What is the proper Size?

rcmedic

New User
What is the proper size of the swinging draw front pin diameter for a 1951-1952 Farmall H. Is it different from the 1941 Serial # FBH 21044? I have a hitch bar with a 1-1/4" diameter hole but it looks like my pin is only 1-1/8".

There is some difference that called for a change at SN39936. I don’t know what it is. I would recommend posting questions directly related to Farmall tractors on the Farmall and IH forum.

What is the proper size of the swinging draw front pin diameter for a 1951-1952 Farmall H. Is it different from the 1941 Serial # FBH 21044? I have a hitch bar with a 1-1/4" diameter hole but it looks like my pin is only 1-1/8".
You do not want it size to size. Has to have flexability.

The holes in the castings under the belly of the tractor are what's important. If the hole is 1-1/8" then you can't use a 1-1/4" pin. If the hole is 1-1/4" in the castings, then a 1-1/8" pin isn't going to work.

the pin is 1 1/16 inch. dont forget them draw bar holes get all worn out and egg shaped from pulling. you can push and pull on the draw bar and its nothing to have 1 inch or more of travel.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back