White 1370 3pt hitch not working

New User
My 1370 White tractor has set of hydraulic outlets hooked up. The problem is my 3pt hitch won’t work now. I’ve changed the hydraulic oil and cleaned the filter are you able to help me on how to get the 3pt to work?
Thanks Greg

My 1370 White tractor has set of hydraulic outlets hooked up. The problem is my 3pt hitch won’t work now. I’ve changed the hydraulic oil and cleaned the filter are you able to help me on how to get the 3pt to work?
Thanks Greg
Does the implement still raise and lower? If you disconnect the outlets does the 3 point work then? Power steering and brakes work?

The implement doesn’t raise and lower.
If you disconnect the outlets does the 3 point work then? No I put plugs in the two ports and still nothing.
Power steering and brakes work? Yes

Let's start from the beginning. Both the lift and remote valve don't work? Did they work before you changed the fluid or the problem was there before that? If the problem came after the oil change it could be as simple as bleeding the hydraulic pump. It happens quite frequently. Just loosen the bolts holding the outlet flange on the pump a few turns until the flange is noticeably loose. Lower the lift arm control all the way down and start the engine briefly. You should see fluid running out of the loosened fitting in just a few seconds. If not, report back.

Numbers can be deceiving.
Screenshot_20240503_080223_Chrome.jpg

Let's start from the beginning. Both the lift and remote valve don't work? Did they work before you changed the fluid or the problem was there before that? If the problem came after the oil change it could be as simple as bleeding the hydraulic pump. It happens quite frequently. Just loosen the bolts holding the outlet flange on the pump a few turns until the flange is noticeably loose. Lower the lift arm control all the way down and start the engine briefly. You should see fluid running out of the loosened fitting in just a few seconds. If not, report back.
There is fluid coming out of the pump when I loosened the bolts however three point hitch still will not lift

Thank you everyone for your input; got everything working.

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back