1800A parts

J.Wondergem

I just seen a ad on Marketplace FB someone has a 1800 A with no wheels or tires for sale for 1500 or OBO, I think it said. Engine has a rod out on it.
It's in Rockford , Mi.

Attachments

• oliverparts.jpeg
    oliverparts.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 14
I just seen a ad on Marketplace FB someone has a 1800 A with no wheels or tires for sale for 1500 or OBO, I think it said. Engine has a rod out on it.
It's in Rockford , Mi.
Dang, I'd like to have an A series, but I don't want to start with one that rough.

It's in Rockford , Mi.
A couple weeks ago an 1800A Diesel sold at a consignment auction in Central Wis. for $1600. It was not running but did move front pulley with fan. Complete but rough and I thought that was high. Steve.

A couple weeks ago an 1800A Diesel sold at a consignment auction in Central Wis. for $1600. It was not running but did move front pulley with fan. Complete but rough and I thought that was high. Steve.
There was a farm sale here a few years ago with a lot of Olivers. One of them was just what I wanted, A series narrow front gas. Not a show piece, but decent original for what it was. That one got to $3000 in a hurry. I got in one bid before it got there and that was my limit on it. I guess another collector wanted one too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back