Anyone else have a Problem with YT sending wrong parts?

Posting because Y-T has not responded to my 2 emails already this week. I had a parts order dated Feb 9 that included a full gasket set described on their web site as "Full Gasket Set Ford 800 - 4000 (62-64) Overhaul Gasket Set for Engine heads that use 7/16" head bolts" Item 106275 $63.00. This is exactly what is shown on my paid invoice from YT. What I received was "Full Set Ford with Non Metal Head Gasket 134 Gas 7/16" Head Bolts". Obviously, not what I ordered as the head gasket in the set they sent me does not fit my 172 engine. Sent two emails asking nicely what I should do, can they replace the head gasket with the correct one. No reply after a week. So I went into the All States Ag Parts physical catalogue, and it turns out, that the YT online order descriptions are incorrect compared to the All States catalogue. The Catalogue shows their correct item number for the 172 set that I needed, is 106276 and not 106275. It all seems like an easy fix, but I now wonder how many more thousands of dollars of business I have to give YT in order for them to reply to my emails to get this situation fixed. Meanwhile, can't finish up the engine. Has anyone else had this same problem with YT? Is this a merger problem between YT and All States? Does anyone have a specific name and email address of someone at YT that I can contact to get this issue fixed quickly? Thanks all, Larry. P.S. This is the first problem I have ever had with YT, and if they fix this issue, I will let everyone know.

Posting because Y-T has not responded to my 2 emails already this week. I had a parts order dated Feb 9 that included a full gasket set described on their web site as "Full Gasket Set Ford 800 - 4000 (62-64) Overhaul Gasket Set for Engine heads that use 7/16" head bolts" Item 106275 $63.00. This is exactly what is shown on my paid invoice from YT. What I received was "Full Set Ford with Non Metal Head Gasket 134 Gas 7/16" Head Bolts". Obviously, not what I ordered as the head gasket in the set they sent me does not fit my 172 engine. Sent two emails asking nicely what I should do, can they replace the head gasket with the correct one. No reply after a week. So I went into the All States Ag Parts physical catalogue, and it turns out, that the YT online order descriptions are incorrect compared to the All States catalogue. The Catalogue shows their correct item number for the 172 set that I needed, is 106276 and not 106275. It all seems like an easy fix, but I now wonder how many more thousands of dollars of business I have to give YT in order for them to reply to my emails to get this situation fixed. Meanwhile, can't finish up the engine. Has anyone else had this same problem with YT? Is this a merger problem between YT and All States? Does anyone have a specific name and email address of someone at YT that I can contact to get this issue fixed quickly? Thanks all, Larry. P.S. This is the first problem I have ever had with YT, and if they fix this issue, I will let everyone know.
I would try calling the 800 phone number, above where it says Shop Now, at the top of the page and talk direct to someone. Things happen and by some odd chance maybe they didn't get your emails. Do you check your spam folder regularly? I've had emails from vendors I use to go my spam folder, even though they are in my contacts list.

2nd that they are set up very well to handle in person phone calls it will get resolved right away. I happen to live about 40 min from lake mills where a big warehouse is for all state with a little parts counter. so often I've just made the drive to get parts. The 2 issues I've had in recent memory they have handled well 2 sides of the spectrum 1 was a center cover cap for a 4020 that was the wrong size. They swapped it no questions asked. The other was a hydraulic pump return that was 1100 bucks took a bit more time but it was seized up so they warranted it. No complaints here. Im not sure if the call center is the same now I suppose I could look at the number. I have not had to call yesterdays tractor for anything ever its always been right this website is where I go if I don't have the part number I need. If I do have the John Deere part number or IH I check all state since its easier to search by part number. I am not sure what id do if they combined websites someday its pretty handy how it is. The only thing I haven't been able to get to work are the fuel gauges for a 4020/3020 I think there might need to be a improvement in quality and the competitor provides a nice step by step instruction with pictures on how to wire the 3 wire setup based on the polarity of ground. I bet I burned thru 4 gauges heard the snap as I let the smoke out of 1 and 2 that I just plain couldn't get to work nothing exciting happened nothing happened. If your positive ground gauge is wired correct it should be the - symbol key switch power positive symbol to sender and the single point ground symbol to ground correct? I tried every wiring combo and nothing including the one that was on the Deere picture that came with theirs. Nothin.

They sent a clutch kit to me that labeled incorrectly. I called the toll free number and the situation was straightened out quickly.

Checked Spam, no replies there. I probably do rely too much on emails for communication, but still......
Not saying emails should not be answered in a timely manner, but sometimes using a phone to talk to someone works best. The problem might get solved quicker than waiting for replies from them, and the forum.

I spoke with YT this monday morning. They were able to understand the problem was YT had the wrong item number on their web site. They are issuing me a credit for the gasket set, and I will re-order using the newly corrected item number. Not certain if they will ask me to send the old one back or not. So, will take another week to get my part, but I guess these things can and do happen. Everyone was right, I was able to get through to speak with someone within just a couple of minutes, and he fixed the problem without the need to transfer me to 6 other people. Thanks to all, Larry.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back